Friday, May 12, 2017

Cardz TV Crazy Crafters - Anything Goes #1

Create. Inspire. Enjoy.

So happy to be back on the Cardz TV design team! You've GOT to go check out all the stamp sets. They are all so cute. Good luck trying to decided or maybe just get them all.

 http://cardztv.blogspot.com/

Here's the first challenge: "Anything Goes." I've made a Mother's Day card using both the Pretty Posey's and "Happy Days" Stamp Sets. The Mother's Day stamp set was used on the inside which I neglected to take a picture of before I mailed it out.



For this card:
Card Base: 65 lb weight white card stock
Yellow Layer: Lawn Fawn 
Cloud Layer: American Crafts #Summertime
Glitter: JoAnns
Copic markers for coloring the flowers
Black Nuvo for the middle of the flowers


Here's a process video on it. Please don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more inspiration!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SunshineCreation





Have a fantastic Day!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim OMG Your Card is so Gorgeous!!
    I just love how you did your flowers....so clever and creative for sure. Your coloring is impeccable. It was so cool that I got to watch you color and create our card I loved it. Great idea having sentiment on the pots!! You came up with so many ideas and the result is Spectacular. Wishing your a Spectacular Saturday and a Funtabulous Family Mother's Day Weekend!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love how you used the 3 flowers on here with the sentiments. Very cute idea! DT Linda

    ReplyDelete