Friday, May 26, 2017

Cardz TV Crazy Crafters - Anything Goes #2

Thanks for stopping by to check out another creation I've made for the Cardz TV Crazy Crafters challenge. I usually make cards or scrapbook layouts so I thought for this challenge I'd make a tag!

For this challenge I used the Encouraging Thoughts stamp set. All of these sentiments are so perfect for just that....encoraging someone. Have fun with them! Here's the link that will get you to Mary's stamps:
http://cardztv.blogspot.com/


Here's how I made this:
Paper: Watercolor
Embossing Folder: Paper Studio
Flowers: Prima
Tags: Tim Holtz
Distress Inks
Ribbon



If you'd like to watch how I made it click here and thank you for subscribing!





Have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim!! OMG What a Gorgeous Tag!!
    I am loving the colors...so pretty!! Love the embossing and the inking looks on it...and those Prima Flowers are so Beautiful...never have seen flowers like this...great find!! Super cute tag...great TH dies. You definitely did another Super outstanding Creative Job!!
    Your Tag is Spectacular and lucky person who gets it as it can either double as a bookmark or look so cute hanging on a refrigerator hook magnet to see all the time. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete