Sunday, March 26, 2017

Box Card - Lindsey's birthday

The first time I saw the box cards come out, at the time they were just available on the Silhouette, I thought I was just going to die from the cuteness.

Cheers to Lindsey and I hope you had a wonderful time on your special day. Hugs from California to Australia! I wish I could be there to have cake with you because I know for sure Greg's making a beautiful one.

This card is from the All Occasion Box card cartridge (CDS). I used Nuvo on the little flags. On the back of the tall layer is where I write my sentiment.

Create. Inspire. Enjoy.

Thanks!


Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim....OOOOH What a Cutie of card you created for Lindsey....Love the stars, hearts and the sweet pearl embellishments. She is going to love it!! All of your ideas came together for a Spectacular Box card. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete