Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentine's 2017 Card Series #4 - I Freakin' Love You

Creating a Valentine card for my 18 year old son was a little challenging. I still see him as my little boy! Here's what I came up with. I've included the video (below) showing how I put it together. I did not include the black score tape in the video. I put it on both sides of the stripes. They weren't matching up and needed to cover it. I actually like how it turned out.




Here's how I made it:



Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim....OHHHH How Freakin' Cute is your card!!! I...Freakin' love it and you definitely did a Freakin' Outstanding Creative job!! I'm so Freakin' happy you found the rest of your letters!! Wishing you a Freakin' Magnificent Monday!! YOU so FREAKIN' ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete