Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Scrapbook Layout Share - BBQ

We had so much fun at our very first BBQ in our new home. We did a combo of Labor day celebration and my friend's birthday.




The paper was perfect for this event. The manufacturer is Best Creations Inc. Cute, right?
I used my ribbon punch to put ribbon on the pictures and did a simple rectangle journal tag
right below. "Get Cooking" is from Cricut Design Space - Country life. I found some orange
glitter paper and used it for this title. Buttons seemed to look cute and to bring out more of the yellow from the pictures at the bottom of the page.


I used part of a cardboard box, the variegated part, and used that for the photo mats. The food and BBQ title came from Cricut Design Space - Block Party. The journal tag was from a Recollections sticker set I'd bought around the holidays. The circles were backed up by an old piece of cork that was in my scraps. I felt like there needed to be something above the cut lines of the middle piece of paper so I added brown ric rac. 

Here's how I put it all together.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3 Kim

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kim....What Spectacular and Funtabulous LO's!
    I loved looking at your pages on my laptop as with it being touch screen I could make the pages really big and see every little detail...and the pictures up close....you truly did come up with tons of clever & creative ideas to showcase these awesome pics and to tell their story....definitely the perfect way to preserve the memory of this great time and day. I adore the way you scrap and girl you do spread the Scrappin' inspiration in abundance. YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete