Monday, January 23, 2017

Scrapbook Layout Share - Wine Tasting

I've used some different techniques than I normally do on this layout. Quite often I go directly to one of the die cut machines i own and make the embellishments but for this one I used some Jolee's Boutique Wine Tasting stickers. I did use the Silhouette Cameo 2 for the letters because I liked the font.
Also, I used vellum for some of the photo mats which I would normally just use card stock.
For the journal tags on the first page I used sticky notes that I had bought in the clearance area of Michael's.
I found a really cute grape vine and added Stickles where the grapes were. It gave it some shimmer and dimension.

Enjoy!



Thanks for watching!


<3Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim, Love your layouts...the pics are priceless (love your antics, too cute) You sure came up with Tons of Clever & Creative ideas for each and every page...you truly did a Spectacular Scrappin' job!! I adore the way you scrap and the inspiration you spread in abundance. Always can't wait for your next share. Wishing you a Tremendously Terrific Tuesday. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete