Thursday, January 19, 2017

Scrapbook Layout Share - Johnny Depp and the Hollywood Vampires

Dreams do come true. Sometimes you have to be in the right place at the right time or have a friend that tells you Johnny Depp is in town!

I cannot explain how wonderful it was to finally meet him. He was so kind and SO handsome. Here's the video of the layout I did for this once in a lifetime event.

The My Mind's Eye Paper pack and embellishments were perfect for this layout. I did hesitate because it involved a lot of hearts...well, I can't help myself. I have a school girl crush on him.





Thank you so much for watching!

<3Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim....Your whole story is totally awesome, cool and definitely a memory you will cherish forever...and you sure did preserve it in a great way in your scrapbook of memories. You really did a Funtabulous job too....great pages and they definitely tell your story well. Wishes do come true. TFS!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete