Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas 2016 Card Series #6 - Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas.

Here's the 6th card I've made of this series. The design is an oldie but goody called the Trifold card. If you watch the video (link down below) you'll hear that I kept saying Gate Fold. Ugh!


I used the Candy Cane Lane Stampin Up paper that I bought from my friend Marie. Dang this paper pack is cute!
The "Merry Christmas" came from Anna Griffin's December 25th Christmas cartridge and the embellishment/lable (?) was from Phrases Cricut cartridge.

Here's the video: 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kim what a Gorgeous Card. I am loving your gatefold idea....I've never made one of these.
    What an adorable Tag cut you found and that Sentiment is so sweet and sure has a beautiful font. Love all the papers you used and that ribbon is oh so perfect...Loving your Christmas Card series. You so did another Super Outstanding Creative job and it resulted in a Spectacular card!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete