Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas 2016 Card series #5 - Warmest Wishes

It's so convenient when you have the pre-cut cards and envelopes. I used one here from DCWV then added a CDS (Cricut Design Space) embellishment. I wasn't quite happy with the dullness of the red on the holly so I added stickles. The ribbon piece is something I got out of my stash. I think it's American Crafts.

If you'd like to watch how I made it you can click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKg9jCA6TGk


Thanks so much!

<3Kim


2 comments:

  1. OMG Kim What a Gorgeous Card!! YOur sure found the perfect card base, ribbon and CDS tag to create your Spectacular card!! Loving the Stickels definitely a great embellishing idea gosh it all came together resulting in an Outstanding Creative job!! wishing you a Tremendously Terrific Tuesday!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to use these card bases that I've had forever.

      Delete