Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas 2016 Card Series #10 - Just Believe

First, I want to thank all of you who have joined me for the 2016 Series. I hope you've enjoyed my creations and have been inspired.

This is the last card of the series. I used my Silhouette Cameo Print and Cut feature for the adorable Mrs. Claus and the Reindeer. I was able to use about 10% more of the DCWV pre-cut cards that I've had FOREVER.

Now, I usually take a picture of each card I make but for some reason I spaced on this one...lol...

So, here's the link to the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkBfw_OkXho

Thanks so much for stopping by,

<3Kim


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Kim...your series was So Awesome.
    You sure know how to spread that creative inspiration!!
    Wishing you a Verry Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete