Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas 2016 Card Series #1 - All Is Bright

Welcome to card #1 of the Christmas 2016 card series. I'll be using both Silhouette and Cricut Design Space images for the 10 cards I'm making.

For this card I've used the Silhouette library for the All is calm All is bright image. I dusted off the 'ol heat embossing gun and added some pretty snowflakes as well. I like the black on white. It's very unusual for a Christmas card.


If you'd like to watch how I made it just click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0BlpUSHf-I

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim! What a Gorgeous Card. I'm am loving the black & white and how stunning with your embossing...I love black & white from fashion to pictures...and your creation is Spectacular. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative Job!! Wishing you a Tremendously Terrific Tuesday!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete