Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016 Card Series and other Thanksgiving cards

Well, the series has come to an end so I thought I'd share the whole "kitten caboodle" (isn't that a funny saying?). You might be asking yourself, "What the heck is she going to do with all those cards?" On November 19, 2016 I'll be participating in a Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. I sell my cards 3 for $10 or $4 each. If you're interested in any of them you can purchase them by leaving a comment. The proceeds will go to ACS. Shipping not included.

I've done youtube videos on the cards that are in the series. If you want to see you I've made them just click on this link. They'd be under "Thanksgiving 2016 Card Series"

youtube.com/sunshinecreation












Here are some other cards I've made both recently and in the past:












Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by.

Big Hug and Happy Thanksgiving.

Kim


1 comment:

  1. Good Friday Morning Kim....What an array of Adorable, Sweet, Beautiful and Gorgeous cards. You sure came up with lots of Fabulous and Outstanding Creative ideas. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete