Friday, November 18, 2016

Cardz TV Sketch Designers Challenge - Thanksgiving Card

Hey everyone!
Here's my Thanksgiving card for the sketch designers team challenge. Mary at Cardz TV has created so many amazing sketches! You must go check them out!

http://cardztv.blogspot.com/p/marys-card-sketches.html

For this challenge we were given the choice to use #5 or #6. I chose number six because I'd already done a card for #5.


Combining the sketch and the stamp sets really makes a great card. I used "Many Thanks" and "Going In Circles" 


Here's my card. If you'd like to watch how I made it click on the youtube link below:



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by <3

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Such a great card with the colors you've used. It sure does remind me of Autumn and the time of giving thanks ! The hat is the perfect focal point.
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Kim....Loving your Card it is so beautiful...love the colors and the floral Fall Paper...definitely showcases the Pilgrim hat..which is so cute..I too love that Going in Circle Stamp Set....great creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, great card! Love that pilgrim hat!

    Cathy - Cardztv Design Team Sister

    ReplyDelete