Friday, November 4, 2016

Cardz TV Sketch Design team - Thank You

Here I am thoroughly enjoying making cards using Cardz TV sketches. For this challenge we were to make a Thank You card using either sketch 9 or 10. I chose #10. I gave it a twist and made it a shaker card. Click on the link below and you'll go directly to Cardz TV blog.

http://cardztv.blogspot.com/

The beautiful butterfly paper came from a 6 x 12 pack from DCWV. I'd bought it at the Michael's up at my grandma's house in Lompoc. The blue layer is some shimmer paper from Recollections. I used a butterfly punch that Lindsey gave me when she moved and added a few pieces of sequence.
I used the "Many Thanks" Cardz TV stamp set. I love the calligraphy style of this stamp I chose.

Card Cover

Card inside

Sketch #10

"Many Thanks"


If you'd like to see how I made it just click on the link below and go directly to the youtube video.


Hugs!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,......Oh what a Beautiful card. Great job on your shaker....and how awesome that the little punched butterflies go with the paper how perfect. You really did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shaker card!! Love the little butterflies and the pretty paper you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete