Friday, October 21, 2016

Cardz TV Sketch Design Team - Halloween

Hey everyone!
I'm loving the sketches that Mary has created. They are perfect for both newbies, needing inspiration or to make a quick card.The challenge this week is to make a Halloween themed card using either sketch 4 or 5. I've always been partial to the design of sketch 5 so I chose that one.

As I was thinking of the design, I searched through the Halloween stash and discovered I didn't have any Halloween paper. What? Well, thank goodness for the pattern paper from Cricut Design Space.
Here's the youtube video showing how I created this card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVla7CwhSBA




Sketch #5

I have 3 of Cardz TVs Halloween theme stamp sets. I couldn't decide witch (get it which?) one so I used Spooky Sayings and Frankly Frightful.

Click on here to buy these stamps sets and so much more:
http://cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/





For more inspiration and fun challenges click on here to see Mary's creations


Thanks!

<3Kim



1 comment: