Saturday, September 17, 2016

Fall Wreath

Hello and thanks so much for stopping by. I just finished this wreath, I started last year with putting the burlap on, by putting the sunflowers and scarecrow on. 
I'm on the fence on whether I like it but for now it's hanging at my front door.



I started with a 12 inch wire wreath ring that I'd bought at Michael's. I found the fantastic fall colored burlap and pulled it through the wreath openings. I made a bow and put it on with a pipe cleaner. The sunflowers are from 3D Floral Home Decor and the Scarecrow is from Create A Critter. 

Here's the video on how I made the sunflowers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tJ7kIEZk8

Thanks so much!

<3Kim

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kim Your wreath is Spectacuar...WOW I'm in awe of what you did....WOW!! Your Sunflowers looks so beautiful on it and your scarecrow is so cute. Super OUTSTANDING Creative Job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete