Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cardz TV Sketch Designers Challenge

Hello there!

I'm so excited to be back in action for the Cardz TV stamps as a designer for the sketch challenges.
If you haven't tried any of them yet and need some inspiration go take a look:

http://cardztv.blogspot.com/p/marys-card-sketches.html

Here is my card for the challenge this week. We were asked to create a birthday card using either sketch 2 or 3. I've used sketch #2.




I used Recollections 65 lb weight card stock for the base. The other pieces are scraps that I color matched. One peice had a birthday theme.

I used two stamp sets. The ticket and Happy Birthday came from "Ticket Talk". The star border came from "Basic Borders.



Click on this link to order these stamp sets and to see all the other fantastic sets!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kimberly



3 comments:

  1. OH Kim Your card is so Beautiful!! love all the different papers great scrap pile you have!! LOL. The colors are so pretty!! I love they way you used the CARDZTV stamp sets!
    You so did a super outstanding creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had used ticket talk on a layout once. It's so hard to chose from all her great stamps.

      Delete
  2. Loved to read your blog. I aussiwriter.com review would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily

    ReplyDelete