Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Birthday Card - Happy Birthday Marie

Things are settled down a bit with the move (for now) so, I'm back in my craft room...my happy place gettin' my crafting ON!

Here's a card I made for Marie. I came across these crochet flowers when I was unpacking/organizing and thought they'd be great to put on her card.



Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: 110 lb Recollections card stock. A2 size
Tim Holtz distress ink: Vintage photo
Paper: 6 x 6 Pink Paislee. "Prairie Hill"
Flowers: Michael's 
Stamp Set: Echo Park: "It's Your Birthday"

If you'd like to watch how I made it click on the link below.


Thanks so much!

<3Kim

1 comment:

  1. OMG Kim What a Gorgeous Card. Those flowers are so Beautiful....Got to enjoy them even more in the picture...they definitely are handmade...I love them....what an awesome Treasure of a find!! Marie will so love it!!
    YAY back in your "Happy Place" Your Craft room Missed ya!!! Welcome Back. You sure did an outstanding creative job on your card!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete