Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Banner - Summer

Here's a banner I've made for my mom to put on her apartment door. I've used some really cute die cuts from Cricut Design Space. The list follows the pictures.








Here are the cut names:
Sun - Charmed
Summer word - Cricut Keystone font
Sand dollars - Creative Memories
Waves - Creative Memories
Surf Board - Creative Memories
Umbrella - Life is a Beach
Zig Zag - Creative Memories

If you'd like to watch how I made it just click on the link below:


Thanks so much!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim...OMG girl what an awesome and gorgeous banner!! I am in awe....you sure designed one fab banner...so perfect and am loving all those cute image cuts...gosh so many great ideas....I mean the zig zag..and your waves on the ends...WOW!! You so did one super outstanding creative job...Your Mom will love it and her door is going to be the best door!!
    You are one awesome daughter!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete