Thursday, April 14, 2016

SCV Senior Center Project - Spring Wreath

We had so much fun assembling our spring wreaths at the Senior Center. It was challenging for all of us. You'll see in the video (linked below) that I too struggled a little.


Here's how I made it:
Most of the paper was Colorbok from Walmart. The light green was from American Crafts.
I used the Cricut Design Space Pretty Posies and sized it at 8 x 8.
I bought the wreaths at Michael's. 

Click on this to watch how I put it together:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hug,
Kim



1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim....Your wreath is so beautiful! love the colors you chose and truly enjoyed your video....those 3D image cuts are tricky to assemble but the results is always fabulous and so worth the time!! Thanks for your awesome, clever & creative ideas for making this image cut into a stand alone wreath never would've thought to change up that circle for the card back they showed! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete