Tuesday, April 26, 2016

May Calendar

This one was my favorite calendar that I've made so far...wait I take that back. They are all my favorite and to hear my grandma's voice on the phone thanking me is just icing on the cake. No pun intended...lol.

 The base of the calendar is white (Colorbok). I added the Echo Park stamp "Happy Birthday" image that I'd bought from Craftysteals.com and cut it to go across the top of the paper. The Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Up ink seemed to suit this pefectly. The Celebration and Make A Wish stamp is also from the Echo Park stamp set.
The party hats and cupcakes are all cut using the Print and Cut feature Cricut Design Space offers.
The cupcakes came from "Birthday Cake" on CDS and the Party hats are from. Close to my Heart - Artistry.
If you look closely you can see the circle embossed pink paper that I got at Michael's. I cut 2 inches off the top so that it would be the right size for the title.
On the "17th" you'll see the "It's your Birthday" stamp. That is the day of her 100th birthday. The stamp is also from the Echo Park stamps set.
If you liked to watch how I made it click on the youtube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20yS0lKgu4k

Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kim You Sure created one awesome calendar in celebration of your grandmas 100th birthday....it is fabulous and Gorgeous!! Love your idea using the cupcakes....actually a genius idea!! Girl you so outdid yourself!! it's a WOW !!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete