Friday, April 1, 2016

Cardz TV Gallery Design Team & UPS Card #5 - Mother's Day

I thought I'd wrap it all up with doing my Gallery Design team project and the UPS cards. The stamp set "Mother's Day" has so many lovely Mother's day themed stamps. Take a look at it below. Click th this link and you'll see all the other amazing stamps.  http://cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/



I've done this design before but I tweaked it just a bit on this one. I guess you could say I like this design?


What I used to make it:
Card Base: 110 lb Recollections card stock (A2)
Yellow Layer: Stampin Up
Floral Layer: Stampin Up Botanicals
Big Butterfly: Iconic punch
Little butterfly: Martha Stewart punch
Stamp: Cardz TV "Mother's Day"

If you like to watch how I made it click here:


Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. OMG KimYour card is Absolutely Gorgeous!! You sure came up with lots of fabulous, clever & creative ideas!! Definitely a super outstanding creative job!!
    I love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Stampin Up paper is soooo cute. Marie is an enabler..lol. Thanks Joan.

      Delete