Tuesday, March 29, 2016

UPS Card Series #3 - Birthday Boy

I'm just having a blast making the cards for the UPS store. Here's card #3.
I did this during my last scrapbooking event and used scraps from a layout I was doing for my son's baby book.


Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: 110 lb Recollections card stock
Layer one: Stampin Up
Layer two: DCWV All About Boys
Birthday Boy: Life's A Party Cricut cartridge
Robot: Robotz Cricut cartridge
Enamel Dots:

If you'd like to watch a video describing everything click here:

If you're in the area and want to see these cards click here for the address:

Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim



4 comments:

  1. OMG Kim What a Super Cool and Funtabulous card...for kids of all ages. 1 to 100. You so did an out of this world creative job....I am loving it!! YOU SO ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have like to have made the robot a little bigger. Thanks, Kim!

    ReplyDelete