Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lori Whitlock's All Occasion Box Card - Sweet

My girlfriend (of almost 40 years) is having a birthday this month. I wanted to make her a special card so decided to do one of Lori Whitlock's box card. It's not hard, honest but if you watch the video
(click on the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR68iZW8GmE) you'll see I struggled with the insert...again. It's me not the card design. Follow my written instructions about the insert in that you want to put the insert in first then add the little decorative cuts.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Love your box card it is so cute!!
    Your pics are awesome it's neat seeing it close up as can really see the different textures in the papers and love the glitter. I really enjoyed your video too. Your friend is going to love it.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make more of these! They're so much fun!

      Delete