Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cricut Design Space - Botanical Cards "Happy Easter"

The Cricut Design Space offers so many single and multi layered cards. Here's one I found on Botanical Cards. I added a little dimension to it and made it into an Easter Card.


Here's how I made it:
Note: the Botanical Cards come with the card base layer, the floral layer and the envelope.

I cut the floral layer out 3 times. One in green, one in lavender and one in white.
I used the green as the base. I cut the top flower and the bottom flower in white, inked the edges with Tim Holtz Dusty Concord distress ink and glued that onto the green layer. Then I cut the 3 purple flowers from the purple layer and popped up the top and bottom but glued the middle one directly onto the green. I cut out the little bud in purple as well. 
Then to add a little bit more color I used some Nuvo drops in yellow.
I thought it needed a little bit more so I pulled out my white gel pen and added that around the middle of the flower (this was not done on the video).

The stamp camp from Lawn Fawn. It's called "Happy Everything"

Here's the youtube video if you'd like to see it how I made it:


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. KIM your card is Gorgeous!! I do love the extra Nuvo drops you added definitely the perfect touch just made your flowers that much more beautiful! Thanks for sharing your tips, tricks & techniques!! You really did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete