Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Cards for Mom

My mom asked me to make her some thank you, birthday, thinking of you cards, etc. so, I sat down yesterday and made these. Some of them are DCWV pre-made cards that I've had FOREVER.  I also used some scraps that were sitting on my craft table. I don't remember all the cuts I used, as I write this post, but if you see something you'd like to know about just leave a comment and I'll look it up. The stamped girl images were given to me by a Pocket Letter Pal. I used my Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim












2 comments:

  1. OMG Kim all of your cards are so adorable and pretty...you so came up with lots of creative ideas using all your goodies...great coloring too...Your mom is going to love them. Great job!!
    You are the best daughter ever!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joan. She liked and kept them all. She likes to send cards. Gee, maybe that's what influenced me to make them?

      Delete