Sunday, February 21, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #224 - Twins

I'm always out there searching for inspiration. This blog is one of my "go to" blogs. Go check them out when you get the chance. Here is the link:

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/.

I made this card for my girlfriend who's daughter just had twins. They were born 6 weeks early but all are doing great!


Here's how I made it:
Card Base - Recollections 65 lb weight A2 size card
"Baby" layer - Close To My Heart- Artbooking
"Birdy" layer - Scraps
"Twins" - 9 months Cricut Cartridge. I cut this at 4 " x 2"
Other - Craft Essentials (JoAnns) glitter

If you'd like to watch how I made it click here:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card and so perfect for twins! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm always using FMS for inspiration. <3Kim

      Delete
  2. OMG I so agree What an adorable card. I mean from the super cute paper and the image cuts you chose you definitely did a super outstanding creative job they are going to love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Perfect for new little ones!

    ReplyDelete