Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 2016 Calendar

Wow. This one was a lot of fun! I haven't edited the video yet but when it's all done I'll upload it.
I'll be sending this one off to my Grandma tomorrow. I always feel bad when I'm late with these. I need to get better organized so I can get these calendars to her before the first day of each month.


Here's what I used to make it:

Yellow base: 12 x 12 Colorbok from Walmart
Purple layer: 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 Colorbok from Walmart. I cut this out using an Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge.
Polkadot: Recollections: Cut at 11 x 11
January: The First Few Years Cricut cartridge. I used my Xyron to glue this down.
Happy New Year embellishment: Black Colorbok, Yellow DCWV, Purple Colorbok. Photo Booth Props Cricut cartridge
Starbursts: Black and White Colorbok from Walmart. When I was a Kid Cricut cartridge
2016: New Year's Eve Cricut cartridge: I used scraps.

I hand wrote the numbers with a purple sharpy. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!!! OMG Kim What a Totally Cool, Fun and Awesome Calendar....Love the colors and your design....Your Grandma is going to Love it.
    You so chose amazing and fabulous Cricut Image cuts. You definitely did a Super Outstanding clever and creative job!! YOU so started the new year off with a Craftabulous Bang.

    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up adding champagne glasses on the right side of the "2016" embellishment.

    ReplyDelete