Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Horizontal Easel Card

For my special friend, Joan.

I haven't made a horizontal easel card yet! It's not the size of an A9 (business size envelope) so I made an envelope from my WR Memory Keepers envelope maker.



Here's how I made it:
Card Base: Recollections 110 lb card stock cut at 7 inches long by 7 inches wide. I scored it at 1 3/4.
Layer: Stash...pretty.
Balloons: Martha Stewart punch
Heart: Epiphany punch
Stamp set: Cardz TV

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim 

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim My card is so cute...love the paper, colors and they super unique and fun fold. I soooo love balloons too....and hearts...all my favs....You did a super outstanding creative job....I've never ever have seen a Horizontal Easel card before it's totally cool. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun....love your wonderful balloon bouquets!

    ReplyDelete