Saturday, December 26, 2015

Scrapbook Layout Share

I was able to squeeze in some crafting time in between, wrapping, cooking, cleaning and errand running. I made these 2 layouts.



In a lovely place called Oceano, it's Northern California, the Monarchs migrate to a Eucalyptus tree forest from Mexico. It's been 5-6 years since we'd been there. It's so majestic to see these butterflies float through the air and cling to the branches. There was a significant drop from years gone past. It's so sad. 


I moved my mom from Nevada close to me here in California. She has mild to moderate Alzheimer's so she can still live on her own. I gave her a fall banner and her first night in I spent the night. We made pizza and had a glass of wine. It was kind of a Girl's Night In. Lots of fun.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day.

Hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim OMG girl so love your Butterfly LO. Your pics are fab and all of your awesome clever & creative embellishing ideas....lovin' the embossed butterflies...I have never thought of doing this on a LO so thanks for the ideas.
    I loved too seeing your LO again of your Mom in her new digs....and your story shares about both layouts.....Love the way you scrap.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts...love those beautiful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete