Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year Banner

Happy New Year everyone! I've made this banner for my mom. I took it over to her yesterday and she loved it. It fit perfectly on her apartment door.

If you'd like to see how I made it click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlgHDNVG6pY

Here's how I made it:
The banner and the top layer came from the Bits and Pieces Cricut cartridge. I cut them at 4". I used black and white Colorbok paper that I purchased at Walmart. The red ribbon is Ofray that I found at JoAnns. The rose accent is also from Bits and Pieces Cricut cartridge. I used a gold and black shimmer paper from Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

    OMG Kim Your Mom's Banner Is Gorgeous!!!
    It looks Fabulous hung up!! I couldn't wait to see it on her door.....Kim you truly did a super outstanding creative job....just everything about it couldn't be more perfect!!

    Here's to a Beautiful New Year....and may it bring you lots of Fabulous and Amazing surprises and may it be the best year ever!!

    YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Fabulous banner, what a wonderful gift for your mom.

    ReplyDelete