Thursday, December 24, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Blog Challenge - Let it Snow.

I had done a video on how I set this card kit up for the Senior Citizen class I volunteer for but had never posted it. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1rITjwgCs

I'm also entering the Freshly Made Sketches blog. Here's the link: http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/12/freshly-made-sketches-217-sketch-by.html

Here's how I made it:
Card Base: 110 lb Recollections card stock (A2 size)
Layer 1: 65 lb Recollections card stock (5 1/4 x 4)
Snowflakes: Cricut Design Space - Close to my heart "Artistry. Cut at 1.5 inches
Let It Snow: Cricut Design Space- Theresa Collins "December 25". Cut at 2.5 inches.
Wreath Circle - Simply Sweet. Cut at 2.5 inches.
Ink: Ranger Broken China
Pearl Drops
Embossing Folder: Darice

I ran the layer through the embossing folder and inked the edges to make it pop a bit. I also added foam adhesive to the back before I placed it on the card base.
I then glued the circle (you can't see it in the picture) which I used as a guide onto the embossed layer and added the snowflakes.
Once those were in place, I used liquid pearl drops for the centers.
"Let It Snow" is one layer so I glued it onto a white piece of card stock and fussy cut around it. I put a layer of foam tape behind it.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kim


8 comments:

  1. I love this sparkly wreath! Such a pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS Kim!!!!

    Your card is Gorgeous. Love all the shimmer & sparkle your wreath is so beautiful and love for glistening snowflakes...you totally did a super outstanding creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I am loving your snowflake wreath! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete