Thursday, November 19, 2015

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Giving Thanks

I went scrap booking last weekend and had time to make some Thanksgiving cards as well. This one happens to be my favorite. Since I was at Craft Envy I wasn't able to make a video on this but I'll do a wrap up video of all the Thanksgiving cards I made and this will be included.

How I made it:
First,  I was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest.

Card base: Craft card stock (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
Stamp: Leaf (old from Hero Arts)
Stamp: "May the blessings...." ?Recollections?

I used the leaf stamp on leaf patterned paper and cut it out by hand.
Then I stamped 3 leaves on the card stock.
Last, I stamped the sentiment on cream colored card stock, used my 2 inch Ek Success punch and ink around the edges with Tim Holtz Antique Linen. I popped it up using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim



3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim. Your card is absolutely Gorgeous!!
    I love how you did you leaf stamping. brilliant idea using leaf paper....the colors are so pretty; Your sentiment tag is so cute. You really did an outstanding creative job. Looking forward to see all your Thanksgiving cards.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...Love your fabulous card and that sentiment is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card-great leaves, and love your designs. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete