Thursday, November 12, 2015

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Celebrate Veteran's

Hey there and thanks for stopping by <3 (that's a heart in computer code...lol....)

Today I've used a technique in the Cricut Design Space that I use often but can't remember ever sharing it. First you create a layer using Shape/Image which in this case was an A2 size card. Then
chose the images you want to use on your card and size them accordingly.
For this card I used images from "Stand and Salute" but you can use images from any of the cartridges. I also use this technique for scrapbook layouts.

Here's the link on how I did it:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=suVNQ3p3bYE&show_mt=1


Hugs,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, OMG Girl Love your card....You really did come up with outstanding creative design too...love how you did the stars and that Freedom is so awesome....great finds & have to agree with you this cartridge is one awesome USA ! I felt your pain when your X ran out been there done that but you rallied like a trooper and great steady hand with the liquid glue. LOL Your card is Fabulous!! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete