Tuesday, November 3, 2015

"I've Moved" cards

Now that my mom is all settled into her new apartment she's asked that I make her some cards so she can let her friends know her new address.


Materials used:
Base: Golden rod Recollections card stock. Inside I put a white 5 1/4 x 4 inch piece of paper so she could write a not to her friends.
Stamp sets: Avocado Arts "Grateful Season" and "Thoughts and Smiles"
www.avocadoarts.com
Other: Black liquid pearl and Copic markers

I used a technique on the Cricut Design Space where I chose the image to cut. In this case it was the banner. Then I typed the text aka words, placed it on top of the cut, chose "attach" then asked it to cut. I plan on doing a tutorial on that soon.

Just click on the link below to watch how I made it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffPLzmUcgHE

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. The card you created for you mom is so Gorgeous. Your stamping and coloring are awesome the colors are so pretty. Great idea too for the banner. You really did a super outstanding creative job. Loved your Mom story share.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete