Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Cardz TV Gallery Design Team - Gratitude

Hello everyone!
It's always so hard to chose which stamp to use with all the fantastic sentiment stamps that Mary creates. For this card I used the "Gratitude" sentiment from the "Many Thanks" stamp set. Click on this link and it'll take directly to the CardzTV stamps blog. www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com

To get inspired by the other Gallery Design team members just click on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jjUBxyOI_M

For this card I've used a few favorite techniques. They include the Coredinations paper from JoAnns and the sanding tool from Tim Holtz. I've also used a Spellbinders Nestibilities Die set. The papers came from my scrap bin which all ended up coordinating so nicely.

To watch how I made this on youtube click on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jjUBxyOI_M


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim....OMG Girl your card is Gorgeous....I love all the different ideas you came up with.....great embossing idea turned out so beautiful....great colors too. Truly enjoyed watching you create it....awesome video. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my favorite card. I think the layer that I embossed on should have had something behind it.

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful...love your gorgeous tree, so perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete