Tuesday, October 27, 2015

November Calendar

Here's the November calendar I made for my Grandma. Last month I didn't get it to her until October 19th because I was taking care of my mom so I wanted to make sure I got this month's calendar done early.
In the envelope I'll be putting homemade snicker doodles. Yummy!


Materials used:
Base: Scrapbook layout sheet (unknown)
Owl: Create A Critter using the print and cut feature. I also used the color changing feature (one of my favorite features of the CDS)
Numbers: Designer's Calendar
November: Designer Calendar
So Thanksful: Sticker

If you'd like to watch how I made it click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgePWn6MhH4

Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Your Grandma's calendar turned out so pretty and cute!! You always come up with such clever & creative ideas for each months calendar I always can't wait to see what you'll be creating next with it. Gosh I haven't had Snicker Doodles since my kids were little....she is going to love her Happy Mail. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete