Thursday, October 29, 2015

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team - Halloween

Hey all!

For this week's challenge we're creating "Halloween" themed project. Now, I usually do a card but decided that I'd take the opportunity to make some more decorations for my front door. I don't like to scare the little ones but I don't think these are too scary. Maybe they'll be overwhelmed by the cuteness....lol...


How I made them....
Cricut Design Space Images from Creepy Critters. I cut them at 3 inches in height. This are a 2 layers to this image so I cut the back in yellow. You could do glitter paper in red to make them creepier.
I used bakers twine to hang them.

If you'd like to see how I made them click on this link to watch it on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGuLss0dN1w

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim OMG too cute...this is really a great idea....the kiddos are going to get a kick out them and be a little spooked. Have fun with your trick or treater's!!
    Happy Halloween Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are just perfect for little ones-what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete