Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vacation (sort of)

Hi everyone!

My mom is coming to visit on Thursday 9/10! We'll be celebrating her 78th birthday on Friday, then going up to visit my Grandma for a few days. We'll be back on Monday but on the 19th I'll be flying home with her, until the 21st, just to spend some mom and daughter time plus I need to make sure everything is ok at her house. She lives in Nevada and I don't get there but once or twice a year.

I have a couple of posts scheduled for the Cardz TV and Just-A-Scrappin Design team otherwise, I'll catch up with you all after the 21st!

Hugs,

<3Kim

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Sounds like lots of fun enjoy your MOM & ME time along with MOM, ME & GRANDMA time too....a treasured time for sure!!! I'm sure there will be lots of pics and scrapped pages to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful trip Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time with your mom. We will miss you =)

    ReplyDelete