Sunday, September 6, 2015

Birthday Card - Stampin Up "Wildflower Meadows"

Due to technical difficulties (aka crash computer) I'm not able to upload the video and for some reason my laptop is not compatible with my microphone head set. Technology can be so wonderful...NOT. Done ranting....

I missed my friend's, Linda, birthday. It was on the same day as my sisters so not sure why I forgot. Gosh I've been friends with her for over 10 years. Oh, my brain these days......



Here's how I made it:
Card Base: Recollections cream colored card stock. A2 size.
Layer 1: Dark green. Cut a little under 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The paper was something I bought off of a really nice lady who was moving and de-stashing all her crafting supplies. 
Layer 2: Gold card stock. This is cut at 5 1/4 x 4. I had bought this paper from the "nice lady" as well but I'm pretty sure it's recollections It's has speckles on it. I've seen this in the 12 x 12 paper they sell there.
Stamp: Stampin Up Wildflower Meadows.

I used 3 different finger daubers. I used Gumball Green for the leaves, Summer Starfruit for the flowers and Midnight Muse for the hummingbird and butterfly. I also used the finger dauber for the Swiss dot background using Gumball green again. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

<Kim



3 comments:

  1. OMG Kim Linda's birthday card is Gorgeous!! WOW you sure did a fabulous stamping and coloring job!! Definitely a work of art....WOW She is so going to love it and it will so end up on display like an easel...its Gorgeous. You truly outdid yourself. I love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your friend is going to love it! Hope your computer gets better soon. I hate that when that happens and I have to wait on my son in law to come and fix. Poor guy. Thanks again and hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and your coloring is amazing. Love your sweet hummingbird too!

    ReplyDelete