Wednesday, August 26, 2015

School Themed Banners

For the last 3 years my teacher friends ask me to make "things" for their classrooms.  I already posted a video of the Apple treat boxes I made but didn't share the banners.

Get your pencils out class because you need to take notes...lol....

I used the base of the banner from the Decorate! Celebrate! Cricut cartridge. I cut them at 7 inches wide my 11 inches high.
The chevron design came from The First Few Years Cricut cartridge. I glued them on very carefully so that they were all even.
The circle was from When I was a Kid Cricut cartridge. It has a base, which I did in black, and a top layer that I did in white.
The font is Don Juan.
On the banners with the circles I used my Ek Success 1 1/2 inch punch.








Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment