Sunday, August 30, 2015

Note cards for bingo prizes

Last conversation I had with my Grandma she had mentioned not wanting the stuffed animals anymore for the Bingo prizes. They play Bingo several days a week at the nursing home she is in. She has over a dozen on her shelf. I thought maybe they'd want note cards so, I called the activities director, Sean, and he liked the idea.

Here is what I came up with:

The card base is from the David Tuttera designs. I used some rub ons I had in my stash. Simple but elegant, right?

The card base is from David Tuttera designs. I used rub ons for this too.

This card base is from David Tuttera as well. I used rub ons but did this one a bit differently. I put the rub ons a seperate piece of card stock and colored them with copic markers. I fussy cut them out then glued them on the card base. I took my black gel pen and added some dots around the flowers here and there. 



The card base is Recollections (110 lb). I added a layer of black card stock then a layer of black dotted paper (Recollections). I cut another layer of white, inked the edges a bit and stamped the bee,
flowers and the sentiment.


The card base is Recollections (110 lb). I added a layer of green and grey which I embossed with my dotted swiss embossing folder. The stamp and die set is from Rubbernecker stamps. I had got this at the Scrapbook Expo. It's one of my favorites. I used Tim Holtz distress pens to color the image. 


The card base is Recollections (65 lb). I used my large Chevron stamp from Just Right Stamps. I placed a piece of mask tape across the card base. I inked the stamp up with Stampin Up pool party.
The Hello stamp came from TPC studio. 

Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kim your cards are all so Gorgeous!! WOW girl you sure came up with lots & lots of fabulous, clever and creative ideas for each one. Those are great card base designs. All of your coloring is so beautiful....What an awesome graddaughter you are and so giving your grandma bragging rights!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so sweet....what a wonderful thing to make cards for your grandma's bingo group! And your cards are simply fabulous...just like you!

    ReplyDelete