Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy Birthday - Gear It Up

Coming up with ideas for masculine birthday cards is such a challenging ordeal! I knew I wanted something with gears. I went into CDS searched gears and here's what I found.

 
 
Here's what I used to make it:
 
Card Base: Recollections 12 x 12 Craft card stock. I cut 2 card bases at 5.5 x 8.50 folding it at 4.25.
Cartridge: Paper Lace 2. I used rust colored DCWV card stock. I cut it at 5.5 x 4.25 but it didn't quite make the whole size of the card base. I liked it. This die cut has 2 layers to it but I only cut the one with the gears.
Stamp set: Paper Smooches - Blissful Banners. I stamped it out on the remaining of the card stock, fussy cut it then backed it up with white card stock and fussy cut it again.
Other: Paper Studio black and white circle enamel dots.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
<3Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment