Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy Birthday - Flowers In A Jar

I'm going crazy with my stampin' here folks! Now, this card took a little longer than the cards I usually make but I think it was worth it. I have the dies that match the flowers and stems but it was taking me so long putting them through the Big Shot that I just fussy cut them.
It's hard to tell in the picture but I popped up the mason jar.
After I colored the jar with my copic markers I put some Glossy accents on it.

 
Here's what I used to make this card:
Card Base: Recollections
Layer: My Mind's Eye "Find Your Wings and Fly"
Stamp Set: Paper Smooches "Botanical 3" for the flowers
                  Recollections - For the little mason jar. No name listed on the packaging
                  Paper Smooches - Party Animal
Ink: Stampin Up
        Crisp Canteloupe
        Primrose Peddles
        Crushed Curry
        Gumball Green
Copic Markers: B00, B91, C1

Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim


6 comments:

  1. Oh my.....this is just so adorable. I love your all your sweet posies in that jar, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These stamps are adorable and really fun to create with. <3Kim

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I always love your comments on my WWW posts. I believe in you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mason jar, Kimberly! Beautiful flowers =) Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete