Saturday, August 1, 2015

Birthday Boy Pop Up Card - Super Hero

I'm making several cards to donate to our local Senior Center. Here's one I'm especially fond of.
It's fun to come up with your own designs but quite often I make pre-made cards from the CDS just because they're so stickin' cute!

If you'd like to watch how I made it click on here. This will take you to my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L82zaq86cwI




Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: DCWV Generation Tech
Red Insert: Colorbok (Walmart)
Blue: Scrap
Cricut Cartridges: CTMH- Artfully Sent (Card)
                              CTMH - Artbooking (stars)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim



1 comment:

  1. OMG Kim love your super hero birthday card it turned out so fabulous. Great color choices. You so did another outstanding creative job.....they are going to love it!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete