Tuesday, July 28, 2015

August Calendar

Here's the calendar I've made for my Grandma. Every month I send her a new one. Since there aren't any holidays in August I just did a butterfly theme. She likes butterflies.

Here's the YouTube link if you'd like to watch how I did it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnn4XsIvOs

Here's what I used to make it:
Base: Bella Blvd.
Calendar Circles: Designer's Calendar (10" x 11")
Numbers and Letters: Cricut Classic Font - Chunky
Vines: CDS Free Image - Creative Bug (5" and 2.5")
Butterflies: Home of the Holidays - Spring (1" and 2"0
Paper: American Crafts and scraps

Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim.....love your Grandma's Calendar it turned out so beautiful!! I too love butterflies and they looks so pretty fluttering about the calendar and awesome vine find too! Great colors oh she's so going to love it. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Joan! Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful calendar...so sweet and so much fabulous detail too. What a great project!

    ReplyDelete