Thursday, April 9, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Girl Power

Here's the card I've made for this week's challenge www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com. I was inspired by a card my friend, Sheree, sent me. She also introduced me to the Beep Beep Cricut cartridge. Wowy is it ever cute!


Here what I used to make it:
Card base: Recollections white (A2 size)
Red Layer: Coordinations 5 1/4 x 4
Yellow Layer: Recollections 5 x 3 3/4. I embossed this with my Sizzix/Stampin Up cloud folder.
Stripped Layer: scrap
Poke a dot: Most are scraps. The pink is The Paper Studio.
Sentiment: "You Go Girl" from Phrases Cricut cartridge

Here's how I made it:



Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

4 comments:

  1. OMG Kim your card is so adorable...love your Vespa Girl and the polka dot paper you chose too. You definitely came up with lots of cool and clever ideas and love your embossed clouds too. Fun video. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card-I don't have that cartridge-! Love the embossed clouds and the die cut sentiment-great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know it existed. Thanks to my friend, Sheree.

      Delete