Friday, April 17, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design team Weekly Challenge - Use Circles

My sincere apologies to my design team members for just getting this posted to my blog. The days have just been slipping by so quickly and I lost track of time.

For the Just-A-Scrappin design team challenge this week we're making a project or card with circles. I stepped out the box a bit and made a rosette. This card was specifically made for my grandma. I tell the story in my video.

Materials used:
Card Base: Recollections white 65 lb weight cardstock. A2 size.
Pink layer: Coordinations cut at 5 1/4 x 4.
Green layer: DCWV (?) cut at 5 x 3 3/4.
Rosette: Paper from my stash. I used the Ribbons and Rosettes Cricut cartridge. I cut 4 pieces at 4 inches by 1 inch.
"You Did It": Don Juan
Enamel Dots: I bought these at the Anaheim Scrapbook Expo

Here's how I made it. Warning! I was a little chatty.




Thank you for stopping by!

<3Kim

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kim....Your grandma's card is so beautiful and I do love that sentiment and her story is the best!! I loved your total chit chat....yep I watched your video last night but was so enthralled watching you create your rosette I wasn't paying total attention to your conversation so sitting here this morning early with my Kuppa kuppa and watched it again....this time paying total attention to your stories. Definitely was an awesome video and your rosette turned out gorgeous and love all the colors. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete