Thursday, April 23, 2015

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Stencils

Hey there!
I finally got to use my eBrush! For this week's Just-A-Scrappin Design Team challenge we're to make a project using stencils. I've used stencils on cards and mixed media projects before but using this air brush technique is a blast!


Materials:
Recollections Pink Card Base
Watercolor Paper
Sharpie Pens
eBrush
White gel pen
My Craft Spot Stamp set

Here's how I made it.



Thanks for stopping by!

<3Kim

7 comments:

  1. What a cool technique-looks like something I need to try! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first time using an electronic airbrush. It's so fun! I hope you get a chance to try it out. You can buy air pressure cans that have attachments for copics. The result is different but it works! <3Kim

      Delete
  2. Oh Kim your card turned out gorgeous!! I love the look you achieved using your E-Brush that was amazing to watch.
    The colors are so pretty and I do love your faux stitching just make your Gorgeous artwork stand out....definitely a beautiful work of art. I so enjoyed watching you create it.
    You are ever so talented!! YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely being doing more of the air brushing technique. It's fun! <3Kim

      Delete
  3. Wow your heart card turned out perfect. I love it. And yes the faux stitching was the icing on the heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. The stitching did add the final touch. <3Kim

      Delete
  4. Love it I know I. A little late with my comments but Noah sure is keeping me busy and it's not in my craft room lol
    I have to check out this ebrush !!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete