Sunday, March 29, 2015

Scrapbook Layout Share #9

I had some time today that I was able to do a page for my 2014 Scrapbook.

The inspiration came from Pinterest: Scrappy Sketches - Tiffany Dickson. She has great sketch ideas!

I used a combination of  Bo Bunny, The Paper Studio, My Mind's Eye paper and a few scraps.
The embellishments included buttons from Deb www.craftinchaos.com, glitter stickers from Glitz and Glitter, My Mind's Eye and a few more.
As you'll see my Cricut Explore came in handy too! I used Elegant Edges and The First Year.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kim



2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim, Oh girl I love your LO it is so sweet.
    It was fun to watch you create it using a sketch.....great Cricut finds too. What precious pics and you totally showcased them so beautifully with all of your clever and creative ideas for embellishing and journaling ideas.l
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching you create your LO. Very inspiring. Your color choices were very uplifting. Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete